cavitation shock wave deep therapy 2 in 1 body contouring fat cellulite reducing machine with ED functional tips
Shock wave Technology
A shockwave is a mechanical wave with a rapid increase of pressure within a very short time and then having a gradual decrease of pressure with a small negative pressure phase. shockwave is aimed at the affected area that are the source of chronic pain, the influence of the impacting causes to the dissolution of calcium deposits and leads to better vascularization. Shockwaves causes blood vessel formation and increased delivery of nutrients to the affected area. And stimulate a repair process and relieve the symptoms of pain.
Therapeutic ultrasound is often used by physiotherapists to reduce pain, increase circulation and increase mobility of soft tissues. Ultrasound causes mechanical vibrations on skin and soft tissue, This helps to decrease the inflammatory response, reducing tissue swelling and thus decreasing pain.
Flat Radial Focus waveforms
1. Ease pains relieves myospasm softens scars connects tissues.
2. Stimulates cell repair to prevent adhesion and tissue calcification.
3. Enhances tissue metabolism to improve tissue cell regeneration.
4. Promotes calls growth allays inflammation and accelerates wound healing
Shockwave Therapy Position
(3) Pubic symphysis
(7) Lumbar Region
(9) Fat accumulates
Ultrasonic Therapy Position
(2) Cervical Vertebra
(7) Shoulder Blade
(8) Upper Arm
The following are some disorders that can be treated with Shock Wave Therapy:
1. Tennis or Golfers elbow
2. Patellar tendonitis (jumpers’ knee)
3. Shin pain/shin splints
4. Chronic neck, shoulder and back pain
5. Shoulder pain, e.g. rotator cuff tendonitis/bursitis/impingement
6. Achilles tendon pain
7. Heel pain
8. Plantar Fasciitis
9. Muscle tension caused by muscular trigger points
10. Knee osteoarthritis
||Professional Body pain relieve Shock Wave fat Cellulite Reduction ED therapy
||Shockwave handle, Ultrasound hanle
||body fat reduction, pain relieve, cellulite remove, body massage
||Shoulders, back, knees, arms, ankle joint, fingers, legs
||Black and white