Non-Invasive Electromagnetic Stimulation Comfortably Pelvic Floor Muscle Rehabilitation EMS Chair
* All types of urinary incontinence by up to 65%.
* Improved nocturia (getting up at night to urinate).
* Bladder function and pelvic muscle control without ineffective and often time-consuming exercises.
* Patients reported a significant pad use reduction. This provided not only physical and psychological relief, but also financial relief.
* Increased blood flow and sensitivity leading to improved sexual function, sexual desire and sexual pleasure.
* Strengthening of the pelvic floor muscles leading to decrease in leaking and overall increase in sexual function.
| Machine model
|| 1139M EMSlim NOVA
|| 13 Tesla
|| Pelvic Floor Muscle, Rectus Abdominis
|| 2 boxes
|| AC 220V/110V
What is EMSlim Happy Chair?
It is a BIG breakthrough in the treatment of urinary incontinence.
The treatment works on the principle of High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic Technology (HIEMT), similar to an MRI scan machine.
It consists of a chair with a strong hidden magnet which creates the electromagnetic field which penetrates deep into the pelvic floor muscles creating maximum contraction of the muscles.
Smart On/Off System
You may observe improvement after a single session. The results will typically continue to
improve over the next few weeks.
While remaining fully clothed, women sit on the EMS Chair chair for about 30minutes.It sounds
simple,and it is : no surgery, no medication and completely non-invasive.
With ergonomic benefits, the slide-out technology will reduce risk of overreaching - there
when you need it, concealed when you don’t.
No Pain, No Downtime
You will experience tingling and pelvic floor muscle contractions during the procedure. You
may resume daily activities immediately after the treatment.
Scientific research has shown that 95% of treated patients reported significant improvement in
their quality of life.
WHAT IS URINARY INCONTINENCE?
Urinary incontinence is involuntary leakage of urine due to loss or weakened control of the urinary sphincter. Urinary incontinence or leakage of urine is a very common problem with as much as 50% of women suffering it by the age of 50. This problem worsens with age and is mainly due to weakness in the pelvic floor caused by childbirth and ageing.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF EMSlim Pelvic Floor Muscle Treatment?
This is a new, innovative non-invasive breakthrough treatment for treating urinary incontinence in women. A treatment cycle usually lasts for 28 minutes within which 12,000 contractions are produced within the pelvic floor muscles. Typically patients can sit on the chair fully clothed. It is recommended to have 6 treatment cycle every 2/3 days apart for a maximum of 6 cycles.